Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Barf-O-Rama

There is a scene from one of my favorite movies, (Stand By Me) when a kid at a pie eating contest throws up and soon the whole audience, judges, participants, etc. are also throwing up. I know gross right? Well I have been living this scene for the last 5 days, and it looks like the end is not yet in sight.
Friday I became very sick, but tried to ignore it as JD had just arrived in town and we were on our way to San Diego for a great vacation with some good friends. I did my best, but alas I was indeed sick and have since past it on to Brodie, Cyrus, JD, and my friend Becky.
We have washed so many towels, sheets, clothes, and even a car seat you would think we run a laundry mat! My fingers and toes are crossed that this is the end, but what ever this bug is it is fast and furious!
I can't believe this is how I am spending my summer vacation!
Send all your good thoughts and prayers our way, we need at least 1 sick free day this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment