Monday, December 14, 2009

Miracles do happen...


Getting my boys together to have their picture taken is one of the most painful things about being a mother for me. I know that sounds dramatic, but I always see the cutest pictures taken of my friends children and of my nieces and nephews. However when the day comes my kids are cranky, they have runny noses, chapped lips, and in general just can't seem to look at the camera all at the same time. But I finally got my Christmas miracle, some really cut pictures of my boys, and it was only a little painful.

2 comments:

  1. They are three of the cutest boys I've ever seen. And, no, I'm not prejudiced. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so cute! I understand - picture days never seem to go very smoothly... Sounds like you are liking the Bay Area - Ryan worked there this past summer and we may end up living there when he is done with school; we will have to wait and see!

    ReplyDelete