Thursday, June 24, 2010

Brotherly love


"It is said that an ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from."
-Timothy Dexter
I cannot believe that it has almost been a year since we made our journey from Russia to the Bay Area. We have all made adjustments, missed old friends, and made new, and have even been reunited with some favorite ones. New house, new school, new co-workers. We have tried new hobbies ie; family bike rides, swim team, and training for a half marathon. We have been so blessed and I would be as guilty as the hog eating acorns if I didn't express my gratitude in words. My greatest joy this year has been watching my boys grow and keep their relationships with each other strong. That has been the good side effect from our travels, we have all become better friends. Hopefully this will help us survive the approaching tween years!

No comments:

Post a Comment