Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pass the love around!

I don't know if it was the beautiful sunny day with signs of an early Spring around every corner, or if it was just knowing that it was Friday and I was looking forward to enjoying the company of my boys, but I was overflowing with love and needed a way to express it.
I could see Cyrus walking across the lawn with his heavy backpack, as he started up the walk to the front door I opened the door and ran towards him with my arms open wide expressing my love for him. I thought he might think I was weird, but he smiled brightly hugged me back and began telling me about his day. This was so much fun that we decided to surprise Talen the same way. This time Cyrus, Brodie, and I running with open arms.
I was was struck by how accepting my boys were of this show of love. They fully embraced it and then continued to pass the love around the rest of the day.
I still find it amazing at what a tight grip my four boys have on my heart, I could not love them more if I tried. I am the luckiest girl on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment