Monday, February 27, 2012

Double Digits!


Today is your 10th birthday Talen and these are just some of the things that I love about you...

I love that when you hug me, you hug me with your whole heart!

I love that even though you sometimes put your shirt on backwards and can't remember if you have brushed your teeth, you never forget that you promised to play a game with Brodie after school.

I love that you have decided to grow your hair out because in your words, "Long hair is super fly!"

I love that when you see a homeless person your first thought is to empty your pockets for them.

I love how easy speaking or performing in front of people is for you.

I love that you are a loyal and loving friend.

I love that you are an equally loving and loyal brother, and son.

I love that you are easy to forgive.

I love that in the last year you have chosen the bongos, the harmonica, and the alto sax to learn how to play.

I love that you are a peacemaker.

I love that you are the tallest boy on your basketball team, and that this year you tore up the court with your aggressive plays and rebounds!

But most of all I love that you are my son. Happy Birthday Talen!

No comments:

Post a Comment